Meissa Vaccines is a start-up pharmaceutical development company focused on the in-licensing and advancement of promising vaccine candidates and technology for the prevention of respiratory diseases.
- March, 2014. The Emory University Office of Technology Transfer awarded the "Innovation of 2013" to Martin Moore, PhD for a "RSV Vaccine Technology."
- May, 2015. Meissa Vaccines, Inc obtains exclusive rights to Emory University RSV Vaccine technologies.
- August, 2015. Meissa Vaccines, Inc obtains exclusive rights to Emory University rhinovirus vaccine technology.
- October, 2016. Meissa Vaccines, Inc polyvalent rhinovirus vaccine written up in Scientific American
- February 27, 2017 Press Release: Meissa Vaccines recruits vaccine business development veteran Piers Whitehead
- May 10, 2017 Press Release: Meissa announces award of NIH SBIR grant to support development of multivalent human rhinovirus vaccine candidate
- July 12, 2017 Press Release: Meissa announces award of fast track NIH SBIR grant to advance IND preparations for RSV vaccine candidate
- August 3, 2017 Press Release: Meissa Vaccines announces seed round investment from FundRX
- November 3, 2017. Meissa Vaccines polyvalent rhinovirus vaccine featured on WSB-TV Atlanta news.